Liberated



Liberated
Verse 1
Initiated, when there’s a choice to truly take it
In order to be liberated, gain true identity
When there’s a low road, a higher path is taken solo
It doesn’t matter even how slow, true living is free

Chorus
No matter the forces I see, the invisible right before me
Keep moving and gliding swiftly, liberated, it’s time to be free
All genuine none to conceal, just chasing the joy that I feel
Authentic with goodness is real, liberated, truly liberated

Verse 2
Unrelenting, a core desire with no ending
Distractions don’t require tending, so undeservedly
Uncomplicated, could be as simple as I make it
A dream pursued, even belated, there’s possibility

Chorus

Verse 3
Footsteps, yes I gotta find my own quest
The only way to give my true best, originate and shine
To awaken, to be myself yet unmistaken
All the others they are taken, the opportunity is mine

Chorus

Written by Geraldine Taylor ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique, Engrafted into the Vine

A Heavenly Visit

To Live By Faith