The Other Side of the Road



Verse 1
If love is what you feel and it’s real
Authentic, bona fide, with true appeal
From high to low emotions on the course
All I’m asking of you, I shall not force
To reach forever more for your hand
Only skies from up above will understand
To walk that open road, towards the dream
Yet my heart will comprehend what I mean

Chorus
And if it’s safe with me, it’s plain to see
The one and only place to build a home
And while you wait and see, if the grass is green
Greener on the other side of the road
Greener on the other side of the road

Verse 2
The readiness to move, the swift reply
The yearning just to feel the my oh my
There’s nothing else to prove, nor answer why
With dedicated thought, I’ll aim to try
The pull, a mighty force, has kept you there
So far away from me, you’re unaware
To render ever still and not be moved
The tainting of my heart, so to sooth

Chorus

Bridge
Oh please tell me, whoever is to know
Destined so to try or forever let me go
That special part of me, was casted to the shore
I’ll surely wait to see, is this forever more

Chorus

Written by Geraldine Taylor ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to Live

Unique, Engrafted into the Vine

To Live By Faith