What Can I Hear?


https://youtu.be/Wvliox3NgUk



One of the five senses, tell me what you hear
Picking up of sounds, directly from the ear
A great deal of listening, noises all around
Approaching from a distance, I can hear a sound

I can hear a siren, I hear a bouncing ball
I hear a loud football crash against the wall
I hear the sound of paper, torn so carefully
I hear a crunching apple bitten gracefully

Detecting sound waves, in the open air
They cannot be seen, but they are still there
Patterns of the sound waves, dogs are howling
High upon the tree branch, I hear a bird sing

A message through my ears, sent towards my brain
I know what I am hearing, the splattering of rain
Different types of animals, distinct shaped ears
Some can hear clearer when a noise appears

Even with my eyes closed, I can hear a squeak
I can hear the footsteps, yet without a peek
Looking inside you will find the eardrum
Noise creates vibration, louder than a hum

A louder sound brings a larger vibration
Good listening deemed for a quiet narration
Sounds high and low, near or far
There goes the sound of a very fast car

Written by Geraldine Taylor ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to Live

Unique, Engrafted into the Vine

To Live By Faith