At One With You



Verse 1 
Keep me planted on solid ground, where true salvation can be found 
Purified and free from shame, calling those who seek your name 
With such power to move unseen and search the depth of my inmost being 
For your glory of which I strive, with your strength I am alive 

Chorus 
To be at one with you, is instrumental to my growth 
For all I’ve found in you, with tender mercy
A true unfailing love, with an everlasting oath
A core desire for you, so ever sincerely 

Verse 2 
Basking in your presence here, a stillness I can but revere
Of endeavours built in vain, for my almighty reigns 
The peacefulness your assurance brings, you rise and soar with mighty wings
A towering rock of true safety, resting in your sanctuary 

Chorus 

Bridge X4
Of such peacefulness, passing all understanding 
With such wholesomeness, taking heed of your commanding

Written by Geraldine Taylor ©️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to Live

Unique, Engrafted into the Vine

To Live By Faith