Victory

Verse 1
Graceful God my source and provider, there is no other like you
Lord of lords, for you are my helper, there are blessings with changes anew
Faith enduring love is forever, triumph in my victory praise
Sovereign shield for you are the answer, blessed are my days

Chorus
Testify, it’s time to break through
Strength behold, I shall not be moved
Lost no more, there’s nothing to prove
Unleashed and made new
I am yours forever your own
Guiding me I am not alone
King of high and this is your throne
Victory is breaking through, breaking through

Verse 2
Of enemies they have not the holding, one creator over the earth
Strength arise, ascending the mountain, recognizing all of my worth
Stumbling blocks shall quake in your presence, confidence forever surround
Inheritance, for it is my birthright, sacred gifts be found

Chorus

Bridge
Enthroned on high, I will testify
Beyond my circumstance, power will defy
None can be compared, to you I give my cares
I come to you, ooh ooh ooh

Chorus

Written by Geraldine Taylor ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to Live

Unique, Engrafted into the Vine

To Live By Faith