Pour On Us A Blessing



https://m.soundcloud.com/user-921599710/pour-on-us-a-blessing-performed-by-itzquincy

Verse 1
Lord I put my hope, forever put my trust
By your mighty power I’m succeeding
As the apple of your eye, my heart will glorify
In all victory, your undefeated
No other comes before, angelic beings adore
Your insightful ways are overseeing
Your awe-inspiring, give praises to the king
You’re my saviour evermore

Chorus
Pour on us a blessing
Eternal everlasting
Joyfully rejoicing, in thee
A shout of acclamation
A righteous revelation
A blossoming elation, in me

Verse 2
A holy offering, to purify my sins
I’m forgiven, I am free again
You truly paid the price, no greater sacrifice
My redeemer, which I can depend
I’m captured in your sight, the wrongs that you made right
My salvation, fortress fortified
No longer lost now found, I stand on solid ground
Sing praises to the sky

Chorus

Bridge x2
On the rock, no other place is where I stand
Oh the life you give is rested in your hands

Chorus
Written by Geraldine Taylor ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to Live

Unique, Engrafted into the Vine

To Live By Faith